|Monty Python and the Holy Grail: The Rabbit of Caerbannog|
410 supporters supporters
123 comments comments
8 bookmarked bookmarked
9,800+ views views
In the comments there has been some discussion regarding whether LEGO would produce a set based off the movie "Monty Python and the Holy Grail." Most users involved believe that the film has content which is not suitable for LEGO's target audience and thus LEGO would not create a set based off "Monty Python." However, LEGO will decide for themselves if it is appropriate when the project reaches 1,000 supporters, 5,000 supporters, and 10,000 supporters.
This message was written by the creator of the project. Do not modify the message in any way.
King Arthur's Knights of the Round Table are led to the Cave of Caerbannog by Tim the Enchanter, and find that they must face down its guardian beast.
• Includes 4 minifigures: Tim the Enchanter, King Arthur, Sir Bors and Sir Robin (but could also include all the Knights of the Round Table too)
• Includes the mighty beast of Caerbannog ("What? Behind the rabbit?")
• Let Sir Bors attack the rabbit ("One rabbit stew coming right up!")
• Make a frontal attack. You know how it ends... ("Run away, run away!")
This set is part of a possible Holy Grail product line, which could include the following sets: ________________________________________________________________________________________ 1. The French: the first stop on the search for the holy grail is the French-controlled castle. Let the French insult the so-called Ah-thoor Keeng!
• Includes 4 minifigs: King Arthur, Sir Galahad, Sir Lancelot and the French Taunter.
• Includes a catapult. And a cow... And goats, chickens, pigs, enough livestock to make any attacking army retreat.
• Includes a sound brick with random taunts. ________________________________________________________________________________________ 2. The Trojan Rabbit: an extension kit for the "The French" set.
Follow Sir Bedevere's cunning plan: let the French toll the trojan rabbit into the castle, wait for the night, sneak out, defeat the french and realize that you forgot to hide inside the rabbit in the first place.
• Includes 2 minifigures: Sir Bedevere and Sir Lancelot
• Includes the trojan rabbit with a secret door (it won't be used though)
________________________________________________________________________________________ 3. The Black Knight: this set depicts the scene with the black knight who guards the bridge (well, a short plank of wood) over a small stream. Will he let King Arthur pass?
• Includes 3 minifigures with weapons: King Arthur, his squire Patsy and the fearless Black Knight
• Ask the black knight to step aside so you can pass the stream ("None shall pass! I move for no man!")
• Fight the black knight ________________________________________________________________________________________ 4. Brave Sir Robin: this set allows you to reenact Sir Robin's journey through the dark forest of Ewing, accompanied by his favorite minstrel. Will Sir Robin the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot fight the three-headed knight? Of course not, he avoids the fight by running away while the heads are arguing.
• Includes 4 minifigures with weapons/accessoires: the bravely bold Sir Robin, his servant, his favorite minstrel and the three-headed knight
________________________________________________________________________________________ 5. The Witch Trial: Sir Bedevere, who is so wise in the ways of science, tries to figure out if the woman brought to him by the peasants is a witch indeed.
• Includes 4 minifigures: Sir Bedevere, the alleged witch, peasant #1 and peasant #2 (who has been turned into a newt, but got better)
• Includes a duck
• Scales included! Is she a witch? Let "Science" decide!
______________________________________________________________________________________ 6. The Knights Who Say Ni (they are also the keepers of the sacred words "Peng" and "Neee-Wom")
• Includes 4 minifigures with weapons/accessoires: King Arthur, Sir Bedevere and two knights wo say "Ni"
• Includes a removable shrubbery and a herring (can be used to cut down the mightiest tree in the forest)